Immersion courses, social and cultural activities
About our courses
Our immersion courses in Valencia are not the same as the courses we run in London. In London we follow each unit of the Common European Framework Reference and we cover the four language learning basics, which are reading, writing, listening and speaking.
But in Valencia the approach is different.
Here we consolidate levels into 5 groups and focus on just listening and speaking.
You learn and practise grammar and vocabulary according to your level, but without even thinking about it.
Our specially prepared activities encourage speaking in the most natural way through a variety of real situations, role-plays and practise.
5 groups with specially prepared activities
- A1 (level 1) The same 5-day course as London
- A1 (levels 2-3) A full revision of present tense and an introduction to past tense
- A2 (levels 4-6) A quick revision of present tense and a consolidation of all past tenses
- B1 (levels 7-10) A quick revision of present and past tenses and the emphasis on present tense subjunctive
- B2 (levels 11-14) A quick revision of present tense subjunctive and a review of all past tense subjunctive and uses of the conditional
1-week courses (20-hours)
Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm with a break for refreshments
Weekend courses (10-hours)
Friday 4pm to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 2.30pm
Sunday 11am to 2.30pm
All materials included
Social and cultural activities
Warm climate, delicious food, golden beaches, famous architecture, festivals, markets, parks and vibrant nightlife - Spain's third largest city is the perfect place to improve your Spanish.
In addition to your course, we also offer a mixture of fun and cultural activities during the week and weekend and these include flamenco show, bike tours, beach days, language exchange, tapas hopping and boat trips to the Albufera National Park.